First Photo Blog _ All About Me

 


Hello! My name is Sayanalyn Tudela, or Says/Sayana for short and I'm a Freshman and upcoming Sophomore at Saipan Southern Highschool. I am 15 years old and turning 16 this year in November. During my spare time, I love binge-watching movies, baking, editing, and photography. I also LOVE EATING because FOOD IS LIFE! I am also a young entrepreneur and own a small business of my own. It's a boutique where I sell good condition second-hand clothes, which is sort of like a thrift store.


My goal for high school is to try my best and my aim is to graduate in my Junior year but finish classes half of that year. I also set high standards for myself but sometimes life gets in the way so I get frustrated times. So far, I would say that I've tried my best and still aiming for my goal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elements of Art in Photography

Rule of Thirds Project