FINAL PHOTO CRITIQUE

 "What did you take away from this online course?"

During the course I learned that things are more than just things, they could become an art form. You just got to see within the item and see it as a masterpiece, and many people can't. But, during this course, I learned how to which changed my whole entire perspective of everything around me. This course was also an eye opener since I never knew how bad social media was until this course taught me. I also learned that the history of photography is really interesting and I really want to learn more about it. My skills have developed during the duration of this course and I'm so glad I took it.

My top 10 Photos I took during this class:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elements of Art in Photography

First Photo Blog _ All About Me

Rule of Thirds Project